Heavy Duty Grating
Heavy duty steel grating or Welded Heavy Duty Gratings provides far greater strength-to-weight ratio than other flooring materials
to bear the heavy load such as forklift or truck traffic. Heavy duty gratings are manufactured from our factory in UAE
in a wide range of bar sizes and spacings.
Emerald Steel Industries LLC., is an industry-leading Heavy-duty gratings supplier in UAE and Middle East regions. Based in UAE, we provide our clients with a full service and quality-focused supply of precise custom-made products, making us stand out from the rest of the supplying companies. Our top priority is our customers’ satisfaction. The quality of the outputs to be delivered is always checked at each phase of the production process. We ensure that no product leaves our industry without having verified the aptness and confirmed that each specification has been met.
Carbon Steel Heavy Duty Bar Grating is usually provided with bare steel, painted with epoxy paints or powder coating or enamel, or hot dip galvanized
in accordance with Quality and Standards.
Due to discolorization that occurs during welding and fabrication, Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Bar Gratings typically
require secondary cleaning using Solutions, abrasive blasting, and passivation to provide a uniform and clean surface.
All heavy duty gratings can be provided with speciality finishes including enamel or epoxy paints or powder coating.
- Bearing bar size: 1″, 1-1/4″, 1-1/2″, 1-3/4″, 2″, 2-1/4″, 2-1/2″, 3″, 3-1/2″, 4″, 4-1/2″, 5″, 5-1/2″, 6″.
- Bearing bar thickness: 1/4″, 5/16″ and 3/8″,
- Cross bar size: 1/4″, 5/16″ and 3/8″.
- Cross bar spacing: 2″ and 4″.
- Bar spacing: 15/16″, 19/16″, 22/16″, 30/16″ and 38/16″.
- Extra heavy structure to bear heavy loads.
- Carbon steel, galvanized steel, stainless steel or painted surfaces for different applications.
- Ideal for forklifts and trucks through traffic.
- Different bearing bars and cross bars spacing for choice.
- Serrated surface can be supplied for anti-slipping