Heavy Duty Grating
Heavy duty steel grating or Welded Heavy Duty Gratings provides far greater strength-to-weight ratio than other flooring materials
to bear the heavy load such as forklift or truck traffic.Heavy duty gratings are manufactured from our factory in UAE
in a wide range of bar sizes and spacings.
Carbon Steel Heavy Duty Bar Grating is usually provided with bare steel, painted with epoxy paints or powder coating or enamel, or hot dip galvanized
in accordance with Quality and Standards.
Due to discolorization that occurs during welding and fabrication, Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Bar Grating typically
require secondary cleaning using Solutions ,abrasive blasting, and passivation to provide a uniform and clean surface.
All heavy duty grating can be provided with specialty finishes including enamel or epoxy paints or powder coating.
- Bearing bar size: 1″, 1-1/4″, 1-1/2″, 1-3/4″, 2″, 2-1/4″, 2-1/2″, 3″, 3-1/2″, 4″, 4-1/2″, 5″, 5-1/2″, 6″.
- Bearing bar thickness: 1/4″, 5/16″ and 3/8″,
- Cross bar size: 1/4″, 5/16″ and 3/8″.
- Cross bar spacing: 2″ and 4″.
- Bar spacing: 15/16″, 19/16″, 22/16″, 30/16″ and 38/16″.
- Extra heavy structure to bear heavy loads.
- Carbon steel, galvanized steel, stainless steel or painted surfaces for different applications.
- Ideal for forklifts and trucks through traffic.
- Different bearing bars and cross bars spacing for choice.
- Serrated surface can be supplied for anti-slipping